
A few nights ago, Atmos decided to fingerpaint the walls with his own excrement. It was.....shocking. After an emergency bath, lots of wipes, Lysol and Febreeze, peace and cleanliness were restored to his room. I took pictures of the incident that night and the next day showed them to Albin while Atmos was watching. I think he thought that it was an event to remember since I took pictures....and he decided to stage a repeat. He did the same thing during his nap the day after the first episode. No pictures were taken the second time around and a firm scolding was given. He has NOT repeated this since then and we are now in the process of
toilet-training. Today is Day 2 of Training and he has been bare-bottomed both days. He's doing quite well with only a couple of misses onto the carpet. We'll see how he does the rest of the week. In the meantime, take a look at his poo mess that i captured. We will revisit these pictures when he is a teenager giving me a hard time. ;)

1 Comments:
DOOD!
NSFW!!!!
I wonder how long it will take for Google to remove these images...
Post a Comment
<< Home